Infants & Toddlers
Not only quality child care, but an exciting learning experience.
Happy Faces Forever, Day Care & Learning Center nurtures Infants and Toddlers from 12 weeks to 24 months old. We understand that the experiences that an infant has during the early months of life are critical to healthy brain development. Our establishment has designated a special nursery area that’s designed to create a “second home” like atmosphere for infants and toddlers. Babies need to feel loved and cared for, they need to be where they can trust their surroundings and caregivers. Special attention and meaningful relationships with parents is one of our top priorities here at Happy Faces Forever.
Each and every baby is very important to us and we know that every baby is different. That is why, we generate a schedule and feeding plan that meets your baby’s specific needs.
Our infants and toddlers program provides a fundamentally proper learning environment that allows babies to be confident, successful, lifelong learners. Our infants are engaged with activities that stimulate the brain and encourage first words. Your little one will have an exciting day filled with learning, playing and interactive activities among other children to help him/her grow in every way possible. Here are some of our program focus areas:
- Imitating teachers speech, rhythms and inflections
- Interacting with picture books and listening to stories and songs
- Exploring self-expression through arts and crafts
- Lifting head, rolling from side to side and crawling
- Practicing standing and walking with direct support from attentive teachers
- Hand and body movements through song and dance
- Exploring the environment through sight, sound and touch
- Interacting with objects of different shapes and colors
Our Twos Program prepares children scholastically and sociably for Preschool.
Happy Faces Forever, Day Care & Learning Center accommodates Twos from 24 months to 36 months. At this age we continue to offer our children with a caring and nurturing environment. We provide them with a sense of security and prepare them for their first school experience. Our well experienced staff strives in providing them with guidance and understanding of the world around them thru hands on experience.
Our program provides a fundamentally proper learning environment that allows them to be confident, successful, lifelong learners.
Our twos program brings further knowledge of colors and shapes. We also provide an introduction to numbers and letters which are thought thru learning games, dancing and singing. Our program includes arts and crafts where we introduced various methods such as finger painting and doodling. We provide manipulative activities such as dough playing, building blocks and many more. Here are some of our program highlights:
- Impersonating and reacting to the words and actions of others
- Recognizing familiar items and sounds
- Establishing dialogue through the use of images and puppets
- Developing strong listening skills through storytelling
- Interacting with other children in group sessions
- Learning about body parts through interactive computer software
- Running, crawling, jumping and tossing in an indoor playground setting
- Identifying and sorting basic colors
Our Preschool program prepares children academically and sociably for Pre-Kindergarten
Happy Faces Forever, Day Care & Learning Center accommodates Preschool children from three to four years old. At this age, the children are growing with expanding interest as they continue to explore their environment and experiment with their use of language. We emphasize that all preschool children learn all the necessary skills to succeed in Pre-Kindergarten and to continue to thrive academically.
Our preschool curriculum consists of activities that involve letter recognition, colors, shapes and numbers. Arts and craft time is conducted by carefully and patiently dictating instructions. Children are involved in cutting, pasting, drawing, coloring, painting and more. Our qualified teachers ensure that the children develop positive social skills and learn to communicate among peers effectively, molding them into the confident, successful, lifelong learners they can be.
All children are taught social, emotional, physical and intellectual skills appropriate for their group age. Here are some of our curriculum highlights:
- Speech Performance: Cultivating and challenging children’s vocabulary and literacy improvement by forming short sentences, repeating, learning new words and numbers.
- Math Concepts: Building numerical skills to help children solve ordinary problems.
- Discovery Science: Encouraging curiosity and analytical approach to science.
- Arts & Crafts: Promoting acknowledgment of the arts through self-expression. Projecting their imagination and creative thinking thru music and dramatic playing.
- Nature’s Beauty: Enhancing children’s impression of responsibility and sympathy.
- Health comes first: Developing the knowledge and skills to practice healthy lifelong habits. Instructing of self-hygienic skills such as teeth brushing and hand washing.
- Social, emotional, physical and intellectual skills: Practicing conversation skills thru group story-telling. Playing alongside other children as a group to promote companionship and team play. Sharing and cooperating with each other. Indoor and outdoor play such as ball bouncing, jump rope, dancing and many more.